Need help with separating solids from two different liquids?
RSI Rental Solutions offers an innovative solution for your material separation problems.
In the typical separation process, solids are separated from liquids. This scenario can often be accomplished by using a decanter centrifuge. However, in some situations there are 2 liquids of different densities that need to be separated in addition to the solids.
Enter the right solution: Tricanter centrifuges (also known as 3-phase centrifuges).
Why use our 3-Phase Centrifuges?
Tricanter centrifuges have become an essential component of water waste facilities and the chemical, oil and gas drilling, manufacturing and food processing industries, as well as the hemp manufacturing industry.
- 100% fully self-contained
- Easy plug and play setup
- 21” X 84” bowl
- Fully automated effluent pump system with 500 gallon divided tank
- VFD control on bowl, auger and feed pump
- Touch screen technology
- Hydraulic Back drive
- 12” swivel solids auger
- Inline static mixer, multiple injection ports, and polymer/pH injection pumps
- High throughput capabilities
- Only needs a very small foot print to set up
- Fast set up time
- Additional drying reduces weight for disposal
- Less moisture in solids equals less dollars spent at disposal facility
- Swivel auger allows to fill multiple parts of a solids container without moving the container itself
- Reduces the total project duration which reduces cost
- Compatible with tank sweeps - Works great in conjunction with our unique Tank sweeps packages.
Download The Spec Sheet
Download the RSI 3 phase centrifuge packages spec sheet to learn more about all the details of the unit.
Where do I get Tricanter Centrifuges?
Contact us today! Our company’s continued success and rapid development are due to our ability to provide our clients with top notch specialty service and excellent value on quality centrifuges.
Rotating Solutions was founded in 2007, and since day one, our vision was to provide a one-stop destination for industrial, refinery, wastewater management, and oilfield solutions, services and rental offerings. Presently, we are a leading provider of equipment and support to industrial refining zones, major operators, independent operators, service companies, rental tool companies, contractors, drilling companies, workover companies, engineering companies, completion companies, and many more.
RSI Rental Solutions, a division of Rotating Solutions Inc., focuses primarily on industrial service rentals for the petrochemical markets, offering superior service while meeting all of your rental needs.