Junior Project Manager/Drafter
Rotating Solutions is willing to co-invest into your future performance as a person and as an Junior Project Manager/Drafter.
Immediate position opening for a full time skilled Junior Project Manager/Drafter to work at our facility in Rayne, La.
- Generate Bill of Materials and interface with purchasing in procuring components
- Assist with processes, tools, and systems for project cost estimating
- Prepare key instructions and guidelines for incorporating into proposals and bids
- Work with project managers on cost estimating, pricing, and material takeoffs
- Manage small scale projects to ensure they are on schedule and within budget
- Assist project managers with larger custom design and engineered projects
- Associate Degree in CAD or related discipline from an accredited university or trade school
- 2 years’ experience in developing 3D models, creating manufacturing drawings, and generating BOM
- 2 years’ experience managing projects
- In depth knowledge of SolidWorks
- Knowledge of AutoCAD or similar design tools is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to solve problems and present solutions to manager in a structured manner.
- Execute and follow up on problem solving action items
- Organized individual who can multi-task and work independently as required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Internally - Interact with the Operations team to help provide solutions when necessary
- Externally - Constantly communicate with vendors and customers about ongoing and upcoming projects