Centrifuge Mechanic Job Opening
We have an immediate position open for a full time, skilled Mechanic, to work at our facility in Rayne, La.
The main function of the Mechanic is to assemble, repair, and maintain the equipment assigned to you.
- Repair, and maintain centrifuges: tear down, clean, inspect, and re-assemble centrifuge parts - including bearings, seals, & the rebuilding of clutches when necessary;
- Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner;
- Ensure functionality and reliability of centrifuges;
- Work with various machines and tools;
- Maintain clean and safe work environment.
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to Detail
- Verifiable work experience as Mechanic
- Very good communication skills
- A problem-solving ability
- Very good physical strength and stamina
- Candidate needs a Strong mechanical background
- Dependable transportation is a requirement
- Must have own tools.
- Basic knowledge of centrifuges, pumps, vac systems, pressure washers, blowers, planetary gear boxes and transmissions is a plus
- Available for 40 + hours per week
- Centrifuge Mechanic: 3 years (Preferred)